Sunday 9 February 2014



The Power of Writing: I believe a blog is hands-down the most powerful passion-discovery and career-transition tool on the planet.
It all started here when I attended the Business Opportunity Forum of Sunlife at Max's Roces Avenue, then the rest is history.

The promise to becoming a Sunlife advisor was so high and you really would think that this is a kind of career that will change your life and would give meaning to it.


Im so adventurous that I have explored so many careers in my life, to being an employee to a Law firm, Citibank, San Miguel then explored business, but this does not gave me satisfaction, as if something is really missing, when my friend Regge ask me to try Sunlife,having a second thought, (why would I sell insurance? ) but then something is telling me to try, and why not, then this day at BOF inspired me to go and try this field.


True enough, every learnings and training the more i get excited to share to as many friends, relatives, and filipinos out there how important to prepare for our future, I found the meaning in my life. No matter how many friends and relatives still asking what I am doing here, naghihirap na ba ko? hahaha, but there are others who are positive and supporting me, especially my husband who been very supportive of me.


Here is some glimpse of what I do as an advisor



My role as an  advisor

At Sun Life Financial, we have a proven model in place to help  build long-term client relationships.

The financial planning pyramid shows the multi-faceted approach that advisors take when working with clients. A financial plan provides the base for clients to prepare for non-controllable evnts, priorities and asset accumulation.





A financial advisor can help you with many things, such as:
   Retirement planning
   Superannuation
   Estate planning
   Insurance eg life and disability cover
   Investing
   Wealth accumulation
   Debt management



Our training and sales tools will show you how to look at clients' needs from every angle and recommend a strategy that will allow them to not only accumulate wealth, but also protect their savings and plan for their long-term health and financial well-being. Here's a high-level view of our products and how they can help clients:



At some point, people need to take personal responsibility for what happens in their lives, and make conscious choices to improve their well being. If that requires the larger-than-life personality peddling common sense that has simply been wrapped in a shiny new package, so be it. I can think of worse things than convincing people they'd be better off if they saved, invested and stayed out of debt.

so now, for those close minded individual, its their lost, there are so many filipino family who needs me, i just need to tell them I'm here ready to help them achieve their dream. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advisor for Life, Sunlife Financial Advisor, Mutual Funds, © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org