Monday 8 June 2015

Most of the time when we’re asked, “Can I buy life insurance on my significant other?” the person is asking the question because their partner just won’t get life insurance on their own.




It could be because they don’t:

- Think they need it.
- Don’t like doctors.
- Don’t trust insurance companies.
- Or think it’s too creepy to talk about how the will one day eventually pass away.

Truth is people will make up a million different reasons to avoid buying life insurance but that doesn’t change the fact that one day, everyone including your significant other will die.

Fact:
100% of all people will eventually die, of those only 52% will have life insurance in place when they do.

So by asking “Can I buy life insurance on my significant other?” what one is usually asking is:

“Can I get life insurance on my partner without him or her really taking an “active” role in the process?”

Short answer: Yes.

Complete answer: It depends.

Typically, when we’re asked the question “Can I get life insurance on my boyfriend or girlfriend? Can I get life insurance for my significant other?” it’s usually because the person calling in is worried about what would happen if the their partner passed away without any life insurance in place. So if you are like this, it's important to know how you would like to protect your significant other, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advisor for Life, Sunlife Financial Advisor, Mutual Funds, © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org